I love writing for theatre and have worked with a number of different theatre producers and directors to bring my scripts to the stage.
I’ve also just joined the participation team at the prestigious Nottingham Playhouse theatre to help deliver in-house projects there.
To find out about my upcoming theatre projects please check out my news page.
If you’re a venue looking to book my latest family touring show with Dan McGarry, as part of the Standing 8 Theatre Company please click on the link.
Theatre Productions and readings
- Seeking Isolde (Standing 8) Previews in July. Touring Autumn 2019 and Easter 2020
- There be Migrants Here (Minty Fresh Productions) After two sell-out preview nights at London’s Theatre 503 in August, this show will be touring in the Spring of 2019. Photo above by Alex Gray
- Richard III’s Cyber Horse, with its cast of 70, enjoyed 2 nights playing to a packed audience in Leicester.
- Shag Marry Murder (Co-written with Tim Smith of the Actor’s Workshop) A well received rehearsed reading took place at Nottingham’s Television Workshop October 2017
- Sketches at the News Revue at the Canal Cafe Theatre in London. (Directed by Adam Morley)
- The Gold Lift, Northampton, 2018
- What the waiter saw, Northampton, 2018
- North Sea Sheep Head (Written with Dan McGarry), Northampton, 2019
- Diggin Byron (Written with Matt Turpin), Northampton, 2018
- The Couple’s Guide to Rocket Science (Written with Matt Turpin), Northampton, 2018
- Ugly Duckling (Written with Vauxhall Jermaine), Northampton, 2018
Developing Theatre Ideas
I really enjoy working with actors to develop ideas further and polish the script. If you need someone to help you develop an existing script in this way, I can help.
Most recently I’ve had an exciting R&D session for a new play being developed by Minty Fresh Productions; The Sleeping Mindblossom (Written with Karl Smith)
If you’re looking to book one of my touring plays, you’re in need of a playwright, or a script editor, please get in touch.