I love writing for theatre and have worked with a number of different theatre producers and directors to bring my scripts to the stage.
To find out about my upcoming theatre projects please check out my news page.
If you’re a venue looking to book my latest family touring show with Dan McGarry, as part of the Standing 8 Theatre Company please click on the link.
Theatre Productions and readings
- Seeking Isolde (Standing 8) Previews in July. Touring Autumn 2019 and Easter 2020
- There be Migrants Here (Minty Fresh Productions) After two sell-out preview nights at London’s Theatre 503 in August, this show will be touring in the Spring of 2019. Photo above by Alex Gray
- Richard III’s Cyber Horse, with its cast of 70, enjoyed 2 nights playing to a packed audience in Leicester.
- Shag Marry Murder (Co-written with Tim Smith of the Actor’s Workshop) A well received rehearsed reading took place at Nottingham’s Television Workshop October 2017
- Sketches at the News Revue at the Canal Cafe Theatre in London. (Directed by Adam Morley)
- The Gold Lift, Northampton, 2018
- What the waiter saw, Northampton, 2018
- North Sea Sheep Head (Written with Dan McGarry), Northampton, 2019
- Diggin Byron (Written with Matt Turpin), Northampton, 2018
- The Couple’s Guide to Rocket Science (Written with Matt Turpin), Northampton, 2018
- Ugly Duckling (Written with Vauxhall Jermaine), Northampton, 2018
Developing Theatre Ideas
I really enjoy working with actors to develop ideas further and polish the script. If you need someone to help you develop an existing script in this way, I can help.
Most recently I’ve had an exciting R&D session for a new play being developed by Minty Fresh Productions; The Sleeping Mindblossom (Written with Karl Smith)
If you’re looking to book one of my touring plays, you’re in need of a playwright, or a script editor, please get in touch.