I’ve worked with dozens of different studios and production companies – in Hollywood, Bollywood and the UK. (Usually as a writer, but occasionally in other crew capacities.) I enjoy collaborating, I’m reliable and I work well to tight deadlines. You can find my film and TV credits on: IMDb
I tend to keep my news page more up to date, but below are some of the films I’ve worked with:
To hire me, please get in touch with my agent, Rob Wilkinson at Red Talent Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housefull 4 (Feature film. Comedy. Due for release 2019)
- Darbar (Feature film. Due for release 2019)
- The Aadat Diaries (Feature film. Post production)
- Corvid’s Head (Feature film. Thriller. Due for release 2020)
- Black Dollar (Feature film. Thriller. Due for release 2020)
- The Idiots in Marketing (Feature film in pre-production)
- Khamoshi (Feature film. Thriller. Released 2019)
- Kolaiyuthir Kaalam (Feature film. Thriller. Released 2019)
- Welcome to New York (Feature film. Comedy. General release in India and U.K. Spring 2018)
- Who’s Afraid of the Duke of Edinburgh (Feature film. Comedy. By Urban Young Actors dir. Melissa Smith – released January 2018)
- Spectrum London (Drama. Screened as a feature. 2017. Via rKive Productions. Written by Jake Graf. I was the script editor. It won many awards and was shown at a lot of different festivals.
- The Chattel House (Comedy and drama. Screened as a feature. Via The Nottingham Actors Workshop. 2016)
- On the Watchtower (Commissioned to co-write it with Fadel Almuhairi. Feature. Drama. 2015. Tent Pictures Productions.)
- Enigma (Short film directed by Kasun Aravinda, released 2018)
- Rambling on (Short film by Sonder Pictures – released 2017) This film won a Best Ensemble Cast award and was included in the official selection of 5 different film festivals.
Script development and script editing
Need some help developing your script to make it as good as possible? Perhaps you’re not entirely sure you’re structure allows for the maximum audience engagement, or you’d like a second pair of eyes on whether or not your dialogue works and sounds natural ? (We all need that!)
I can help you work on individual scenes or an entire script to help your project gain credibility and good reviews. I’ve worked on hundreds of different scripts and even developed scenes for Hollywood producer Joe Newcomb (Dallas Buyers Club).
If you’d like to discuss your project with me, or you’d like me to write your treatment or screenplay, please get in touch.
Why not also have a look at my TV and Web series screenwriting credits