Writing is a powerful form of communication. Creative writing workshops offer a fun, unique and interactive way to help corporate teams build relationships and foster collaboration, while providing a safe and comfortable space to share ideas and gain insight into the perspectives of their coworkers.
I will work with you to achieve your company’s objectives for the day. The day will be tailored to your industry and team-building goals. Through a combination of games, writing exercises, and idea generation sessions I will engage participants and work towards an end result that will help you measure the team’s performance.
With over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and creative writing, I have worked with and for hundreds of different companies (in-house and freelance), from blue chip companies to small independents. I’m currently a staff writer and writing workshop facilitator for several respected institutions and can provide references from universities, theatres, and businesses.
Advantages of choosing a creative writing workshop for your team building event
- Helps build motivation
- Team building through collective brainstorming
- Remind employees that their unique skills and mindset matter
- To remind employees of their value
- Develop creative strengths
- Address any weaknesses
- Improve creative communication and productivity
- Reveal hidden talents
- A fun way to boost team spirits
- Build and strengthen friendships
- Provide a sense of creative accomplishment
- Boost employee engagement in company culture
- Creative problem-solving
- Improve adaptability
- Improve leadership skills
By encouraging participants to express their thoughts and feelings through writing, creative writing workshops allow teams to explore their existing dynamics, while giving them the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to business challenges.
If you’d like to have a chat about how I can help your team work better creatively together, please get in touch: email@example.com