- The national tour of Seeking Isolde (written with and performed by Dan McGarry) has its last preview at the Royal and Derngate in Northampton on September 13th and will be performed in 5 venues during the October half term. See here for details.
- Thriller feature film Corvid’s Head getting ready for release
- Young Critics workshop at Nottingham Playhouse begins. 5 sessions. The course includes entrance to press nights. Details here.
- The Urban Young Actors Theatre Festival – 4 x short plays to be performed for 2 nights in Leicester
- London-based R&D for new full length theatre play: The Sleeping Mindblossom (written with Karl Smith)
- There be Migrants Here UK theatre tour
- Excited to be part of the U.K. team working on The Aadat Diaries, due for release this year.
- Kolaiyuthir Kaalam was released in cinemas throughout India.
- Housefull 4 has is now in post-production
- Angrezi Medium is now in post-production
- The Coolie no 1 remake began shooting in Bangkok
- Seeking Isolde will be performed at The Big Campout Weekend in Evenely Wood.
- Shooting on Black Dollar continues
- Seeking Isolde (written with Dan McGarry) had its first preview at Attenborough Arts July 14th
- Shooting began on Black Dollar in two locations; Lusaka and Copperbelt – both in Zambia.
- I’m thrilled to have been asked to lead the Nottingham Playhouse Theatre’s new workshop: Young Critics
- Work began on two new Bollywood movies
- Khamoshi was released in cinemas across India
- The script for Black Dollar has been locked and the film has been cast. Shooting begins in Zambia July 10th.
- Very excited to have been chosen to join the participation team at the Nottingham Playhouse Theatre! Providing in-house writing, writing support and having the chance to do lots of lovely theatre-y things along the way!
- Booked a new tour date for Seeking Isolde – Wednesday 30th October at Artrix, Leeds
- Started work on 4 x new plays for the Urban Young Actors theatre festival
- Working with the U.K. team on the Bollywood thriller Khamoshi
- Working on a new action feature film Black Dollar
- Started work on a new play for a London / Liverpool based theatre company
- Approached by Comedy Central to write sketches for a new show! Amazing! 🙂
- Tour dates are booking fast for Seeking Isolde:
- 14th July – Attenborough Arts, Leicestershire
- Week commencing 9th September – Northampton
- 20th -21st October – Theatre 503, London TBC
- 25th October – Heartlands, Redruth
- 27th October – Acorn Theatre, Penzance
- 29th-30th May 2020 – Penlee Theatre, Penzance
- Commissioned to work on Season 2 of the multi award-winning Spectrum London
- Dragon and Mr Sneeze: Charli’s Story (which I edited) reached the Amazon top 10 bestsellers list!
- Working on finalising the script for upcoming thriller feature film Kolaiyuthir Kalaam
- R&D for Seeking Isolde.
- The Idiots in Marketing; a comedy feature film, optioned by Sonder Pictures goes into pre-production in 2019
- Rehearsed reading of Seeking Isolde and the Lost Land of Lyonesse, due to tour this Summer. Written with and starring Dan McGarry
- Rehearsed reading of North Sea Sheep Head, written with Dan McGarry at Northampton’s Dapper Sandwich Space 18th January
- Finally allowed to announce I was commissioned to write a brand new comedy series for Lego via A+C Studios. Click here to see the trailer for my episodes of the Lego Discover Series.
- Shooting on Corvid’s Head has wrapped. Now in post production.
- Theatre premiere of King Richard’s Cyber Horse in Leicester November 23rd
- Film premiere of Crooked Billet 2 in Leeds November 29th
- Premiere of Episode 1 of Risk Takers by NFD Productions November 29th
- Shooting has begun on a brand new horror feature – Corvid’s Head
- Rehearsed reading of Deep Shit, written with Dan McGarry at Northampton’s Dapper Sandwich space October 18th. Doors open 8pm
- Rehearsals begin for a brand new full length play King Richard’s Cyber Horse ahead of performances in November. Written with and for the Leicester-based Urban Young Actor crew.
- Excerpt of a brand new play The Couple’s Guide to Rocket Science will be premiering at the Dapper Sandwich in Northampton on September 13th. Doors open 8pm. Written with Matt Turpin.
- London- based R&D for brand new play for Minty Fresh Productions: The Sleeping Mindblossom Written with Karl Smith.
- The first contract has been signed! There be Migrants Here – produced by Minty Fresh productions will be touring various UK theatres early 2019
- Excited to be named as the script editor for brand new TV series Risk Takers (Produced by NFD)
- A brand new play Digging Byron, co-written with Matt Turpin, will be getting a rehearsed reading at the Dapper Sandwich Company in Northampton on Thursday 5th June. Door open 8pm
- I will be on the judging panel of the Urban Young Actors monologue slam in Leicester on Saturday June 23rd
- I joined the writing team for the feature film Crooked Billet 2 by NFD Productions. Hitting the festival circuit this Autumn. Grand premiere in November.
- My award-winning short film Rambling On is getting another screening at the Film Vault in Manchester on May 17th
- My brand new short sexy play What the Waiter Saw and an excerpt of a new play Ugly Duckling, co-written with Vauxhall Jermaine, will have rehearsed reading performances at the Dapper Sandwich Co in Northampton on May 3rd. Doors open 8pm
- Ryan Bennett was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor for the Straight White Man series. (I wrote ep. 2)
- Spectrum London is nominated for two more awards at the Miami Web Fest; Best Screenplay and Best Cinematography. It’s also being screened there on 28th April
- Welcome to New York was released on 23rd February and is being shown in cinemas around the UK and the USA
- Come and see my new play The Gold Lift in Northampton on 22nd February at the Dapper Sandwich Company 8pm
- Premiere of feature film Who’s Afraid of the Duke of Edinburgh at the Leicester Odeon