- Thriller feature film Kolaiyuthir Kaalam due for release
- Thriller feature film Khamoshi due for release 31st May
- Horror feature film Corvid’s Head due for release
- London-based R&D for new full length theatre play: The Sleeping Mindblossom April
- There be Migrants Here UK theatre tour starts Summer 2019 (In the Brexit aftermath, British refugees flee to Romania and discover how it feels to be frightened and alone in a new country)
- Urban Young Actors Summer Theatre festival
- Tour dates are booking fast for Seeking Isolde:
14th July – Attenborough Arts, Leicestershire
Week commencing 9th September – Northampton
20th -21st October – Theatre 503, London TBC
25th October – Heartlands, Redruth
27th October – Acorn Theatre, Penzance
29th-30th May 2020 – Penlee Theatre, Penzance
- Commissioned to work on Season 2 of the multi award-winning Spectrum London
- Dragon and Mr Sneeze: Charli’s Story (which I edited) reached the Amazon top 10 bestsellers list!
- Working on finalising the script for upcoming thriller feature film Dead End
- R&D for Seeking Isolde.
- The Idiots in Marketing; a comedy feature film, optioned by Sonder Pictures goes into pre-production in 2019
- Rehearsed reading of Seeking Isolde and the Lost Land of Lyonesse, due to tour this Summer. Written with and starring Dan McGarry
- Rehearsed reading of North Sea Sheep Head, written with Dan McGarry at Northampton’s Dapper Sandwich Space 18th January
- Finally allowed to announce I was commissioned to write a brand new comedy series for Lego via A+C Studios. Click here to see the trailer for my episodes of the Lego Discover Series.
- Shooting on Corvid’s Head has wrapped. Now in post production.
- Theatre premiere of King Richard’s Cyber Horse in Leicester November 23rd
- Film premiere of Crooked Billet 2 in Leeds November 29th
- Premiere of Episode 1 of Risk Takers by NFD Productions November 29th
- Shooting has begun on a brand new horror feature – Corvid’s Head
- Rehearsed reading of Deep Shit, written with Dan McGarry at Northampton’s Dapper Sandwich space October 18th. Doors open 8pm
- Rehearsals begin for a brand new full length play King Richard’s Cyber Horse ahead of performances in November. Written with and for the Leicester-based Urban Young Actor crew.
- Excerpt of a brand new play The Couple’s Guide to Rocket Science will be premiering at the Dapper Sandwich in Northampton on September 13th. Doors open 8pm. Written with Matt Turpin.
- London- based R&D for brand new play for Minty Fresh Productions: The Sleeping Mindblossom Written with Karl Smith.
- The first contract has been signed! There be Migrants Here – produced by Minty Fresh productions will be touring various UK theatres early 2019
- Excited to be named as the script editor for brand new TV series Risk Takers (Produced by NFD)
- A brand new play Digging Byron, co-written with Matt Turpin, will be getting a rehearsed reading at the Dapper Sandwich Company in Northampton on Thursday 5th June. Door open 8pm
- I will be on the judging panel of the Urban Young Actors monologue slam in Leicester on Saturday June 23rd
- I joined the writing team for the feature film Crooked Billet 2 by NFD Productions. Hitting the festival circuit this Autumn. Grand premiere in November.
- My award-winning short film Rambling On is getting another screening at the Film Vault in Manchester on May 17th
- My brand new short sexy play What the Waiter Saw and an excerpt of a new play Ugly Duckling, co-written with Vauxhall Jermaine, will have rehearsed reading performances at the Dapper Sandwich Co in Northampton on May 3rd. Doors open 8pm
- Ryan Bennett was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor for the Straight White Man series. (I wrote ep. 2)
- Spectrum London is nominated for two more awards at the Miami Web Fest; Best Screenplay and Best Cinematography. It’s also being screened there on 28th April
- Welcome to New York was released on 23rd February and is being shown in cinemas around the UK and the USA
- Come and see my new play The Gold Lift in Northampton on 22nd February at the Dapper Sandwich Company 8pm
- Premiere of feature film Who’s Afraid of the Duke of Edinburgh at the Leicester Odeon