“Sara did an amazing job. Prompt and diligent. It’s always a pleasure to work with people that really care about what they do” Paco
I’m thrilled to have been involved with a number of published novels and non-fiction books, in the role of curator, story editor, ghost-writer, and author.
If you need a ghostwriter, a developmental story editor, or just another pair of eyes on the words you’ve written, please get in touch 🙂
Ghostwriter for Non-Fiction Books
Here are just some of the non-fiction books I’ve written:
- How to Conquer the French Marketplace
- The Manager’s Guide to Hiring Top Talent
- Creating a Great Interview Environment
- Choosing the Right Recruitment Partners
- Is your Company Future Ready?
- Avoid the Hiring Manager’s Worst Nightmare
- Turn FB fans into Paying Customers
- Planning for Mistakes
Health & Fitness
- Guide to Sports Massage Techniques
- The Body Blast
- The Theory of Self Defence
- The Art of the Relapse
- The Power of New Habits
- Beginners Guide to DIY
- Top Mistakes for Property Owners to Avoid
- Cuba Travel Guide
- New Developments in GIS Technology
- The Complete Guide to Teething
Fiction novel editor
I’ve had fiction of my own published in various formats, but currently I’m enjoying working regularly as a story editor for various novelists, one of whom is an Amazon best-selling author.
The quickest, easiest way to improve your novel, is to get a professional pair of eyes on it. I’ll be able to help your story become more compelling, intriguing, richer, and in a much better position to be accepted by book agents and publishers. Happy to edit a sample paragraph for you to check we’re a good fit. Please get in touch.